The Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE) is hosting a Shred Day with Secure Records Solutions on Thursday, January 26th from 11AM – 2PM at the FSAE office (2410 Mahan Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308). This is your chance to have sensitive paper records shredded and recycled. This event is free, but registration is required. Please let us know you’re coming by submitting an RSVP here https://bit.ly/FSAESHRED
. Guidelines are listed below. We can’t wait to see you!
Things to know:
● Limit of 3 boxes or bags per person
● Bring with lid, if possible, to keep information secure until it reaches the shredder
● No need to remove staples, paperclips, or file folders
● No plastic intermingled with paper records (i.e. zip lock bags, floppy disks, credit cards, etc.)
● Hard drive destruction and recycling of electronics offered for an additional fee