Secure Records takes all the hassle out of effectively managing your business' files, saving time and money.
Joseph F., Valdosta, GA
The benefit of on-site shredding is that your materials are never transported, sorted or stored. We take custody of the documents in your office or storage area and empty them into our secure bins for destruction in your parking lot.
We will provide you with Shred Bins at no cost
We will provide your team with shred containers that lock. Compliance is key, and we know that. These bins will be placed in convenient locations in your office for your documents to be discarded and stored until we come to shred them.
Let us know if you need containers of different sizes as we have may to choose from to accommodate your work atmosphere.
The cost of your scheduled shredding service is based on the number of locking shredding containers you need as well as the frequency of the service.
Our team is standing by to help you estimate your service cost and schedule shredding that will be fast and convenient.
Shredding & Recycling
- We empty your confidential material into secure bins so you don't have to lift a finger.
- We roll those bins into the hopper of our on-site shredding truck.
- An automated arm lifts the bin and dumps it into the belly of the truck.
- A high speed shredder senses the material and begins shredding.
- You can watch on a flip-down monitor as the contents are destroyed.
- We provide a certificate of destruction for your records.
- We recycle 100% of the material you shred with us.
- We share with you the number of trees you have saved by doing the right thing, shredding and recycling your office paper.
Our state-of-the-art technology makes on-site shredding fast and cost-effective. We use the best shredding system made by Shred-Tech for a superior cross-shredding technique.
Witness Shredding as it Happens
Secure Records Solutions brings secure record destruction and shredding right to your front door with the option to witness the secure destruction of your files. Your files will never be viewed or touched. Watch the following processes:
- The lifting of your documents into the truck
- The dumping of your files into the shredder
- Your papers being destroyed by the shredder blades
- The moving of the shredded documents into the secure storage compartment
You’ll never have to question what happens to your documents because you will know with onsite witnessed shredding services.
If you’re a resident or business located in Thomasville, Tallahassee, Albany, Valdosta, Bainbridge or Tifton, you can actually watch your confidential documents being shredded at your location while they are being destroyed.