Mobile shredding, also called onsite shredding, is when we actually shred the materials before we even leave your parking lot. Our mobile shredding fleet makes your onsite document destruction needs quick and compliant. Each of our mobile shred trucks is equipped with an industrial crosscut shredder, meaning that your documents are cut in multiple directions as they go through a series of blades. This turns your documents into small, unreadable particles. In fact, our trucks can destroy over 5,000 pounds of paper in a single hour. And you can watch the entire process take place.
THE BENEFITS OF ONSITE DESTRUCTION
Onsite destruction, just like offsite destruction, is NAID AAA certified and meets or exceeds the industry’s most stringent standards. This means no matter which route you choose, security will NEVER be compromised. For clients who prefer to watch their documents being shredded before their eyes or have compliance standards that require destruction be witnessed, onsite destruction is probably the right choice for you.
At the end of the day, our goal is to meet the needs of our clients and do whatever we can to make them feel secure, which is why we have multiple shredding options.
THE PROCESS, STEP-BY-STEP
- We empty your confidential material into secure bins, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- We roll those bins into the hopper of our on-site shredding truck.
- An automated arm lifts the bin and dumps it into the belly of the truck.
- A high-speed shredder senses the material and begins shredding.
- You can even watch on a flip-down monitor as the contents are destroyed.
- We recycle 100% of the material you shred with us. We share with you the number of trees you have saved by doing the right thing, shredding and recycling your office paper.
- You receive a certificate of destruction, documenting what has been destroyed.
SHREDDING CONTAINER OPTIONS
Once you sign up to become a regular shred client, you’ll get a choice of three container styles and four sizes. Our containers offer your business a secure way to deposit your files for shredding. Below are some stats for each, or our team can help you figure out which size would work best for your business needs.
The cost of your scheduled shredding service is based on the number of locking shredding containers you need as well as the frequency of the service. Mobile shredding is more expensive than onsite shredding, and at times it may take longer to schedule because of the makeup of our fleet, but for certain companies, it is the right choice!
Contact us today if you’d like to learn more about our shredding methods and to discuss which option is best for you and your business. If you’re a resident or business located in Thomasville, Tallahassee, Albany, Valdosta, Bainbridge or Tifton, you can actually watch your confidential documents being shredded at your location while they are being destroyed.