We frequently address workflow problems for clients with multiple facilities and 100 employees or more. Using our experience in 300 client record management environments, we streamline processes to reduce steps, paper, time and money. We will help you eliminate redundant systems so you can focus on your organization’s core mission. Common areas for workflow development consulting include: Accounts Payable, Human Resources, and Administration.
“Secure Records Solutions has been a valuable partner in our agency. Through our collaboration, Clayton Center has been able to minimize many administrative functions that took time and personnel. Just one major area is packaging and mailing records request. It is worth an agency’s time who handles large amount of records to talk to Secure Records Solutions.” - Clayton Center CEO Aundria Cheever
5 questions for diagnosing a workflow issue:
- Is your process mostly dependent on paper?
- Does your team regularly Print and Scan the same document multiple times?
- Do you spend several days waiting on documents to be processed by others before you can use them?
- Is it hard to find information when you need it?
- Does your document management system create reports, or do you have to crunch the numbers yourself?
If you’ve answered yes to one of these questions, submit a request for a free audit of your systems to make recommendations on how to improve your workflow on this page.