Asset Management Options
- Inventory Management
- Storage of Secure Materials
- Third Party Logistics
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Ambient Temperature Control
We apply the same security and logistics advantages of our record storage business to our asset management business. We provide inventory management services, storage of secure materials, and third party logistics for your organization to cut down on the space and time it requires for warehousing your assets. Whether you need specialty storage that is climate controlled or ambient temperature for your assets, we have the space and processes to manage your inventory.
We have several types of space available, including a state-of-the-art Firelock fireproof vault specifically designed for managing sensitive materials such as LTO tapes and hard drives, though we also manage other sensitive materials.
Which of my assets may I store securely?
Anything from wine and family heirlooms to back-up servers:
- Digital Back-Up Tapes and Hard-Drives
- Medical Records
- Family Heirlooms
Other types of space include ambient temperature storage by pallet, climate controlled storage, and caged storage of sensitive items.
5 Questions to consider when you are evaluating your storage solution:
- What is the cost of your real estate dedicated to storing things?
- Does it require climate controlled or ambient temperature space?
- How much payroll do you spend accessing those assets?
- How active is your inventory?
- Are you more focused on your own business, or managing back-of house functions like storage and logistics?