Our Cloud Storage Solution was developed for the secure management
of digital files for clients who wanted a scalable solution for managing digital records. Software Defined Storage (SDS) strengthens data protection of digital records because it narrows the scope of what has to be protected, and password protects access to authorized users who have segregated access to their own information.
There is no upfront investment to begin storing in our cloud, and pricing is simple. You’ll pay based on the number of users and volume of your data. If you want to dip your toe in the water with one user and a few word documents, your cost will be minimal, and if you don’t like it, there’s no commitment to continue.
As you scale up your use, we can build out sophisticated workflows for your departments to push documents through approval processes faster than ever without sacrificing security. If you are ready to harness the speed and convenience of cloud computing, we can help you get started.
7 Questions to ask yourself before you store on the Cloud:
- Do you need a way to simplify digital record retention and compliance?
- Are you concerned about data security issues, such as employees who BYOD?
- Do you need to improve speed and convenience of data management in your organization?
- Have you run out of space on your local server?
- Are you concerned about protecting data stored only on your computer or local server?
- Do you want to segregate access to digital records by department or location?
- Are you looking for a simple way to build workflows for passing documents between stakeholders?