HARD COPY RECORD STORAGE
We have 15 years of experience managing a state of the art records center that leverages 30 foot ceilings and 75,000 square feet of floor to create a secure, efficient solution for your hard copy records. We barcode every box as it comes in, and apply an index of the files contained within each box. When you need a file, we can pull and scan the file for delivery within 15 minutes. If you need us to deliver a record, that’s easy, too!
- Organized and Barcoded
- Record Storage
- Record Scanning
- Record Delivery
Compliance isn’t a commodity you can buy. We partner with our clients to create storage and shredding solutions tailored to their needs, including ongoing training and process improvement to keep them up to speed on industry best practices.
We offer smart, efficient storage, shredding and hard drive destruction solutions designed for unique compliance problems, with secure processes that exceed industry standards. That's why we have the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID)'s AAA Gold Standard and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI)'s GCIC Accreditation.
Who needs shredding in Thomasville?
- Health Care Professionals
- State Government
What to ask yourself before storing your records with a records management provider:
- Do you have more records than you can comfortably fit in your office?
- Have you applied retention dates to your records so they are destroyed as soon as they are eligible?
- Are your records stored in a location that provides adequate security to prevent a breach?
- Can anyone in your organization quickly find a record when they need it?
- What other ways could you use the space you are storing your records now?